THE OFFICIAL PAPER facilitates the exact and quick knowledge of the official acts
THE OFFICIAL PAPER OF THE REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA, the state’s only official publication, public structure of national interest, which ensures a high professionalism in the publication of the law, that must be known and enforced exactly by the authorities and the citizens, permanently facilitates the precise and quick knowledge of the official documents, thus contributing to the consolidation of the state based on the rule of law.
In line with the provisions of the Law No 173-XIII from 6 July 1994 on the way the official acts are published and enter into force, the OFFICIAL PAPER publishes the laws, decisions of the parliament, decrees of the Republic of Moldova’s president, decisions and instructions of the Government, Constitutional Court and Court of Accounts, normative acts of the central competent bodies of public administration, National Bank of Moldova and the National Financial Market Commission. If necessary, other official documents are published in the OFFICIAL PAPER as well.
Presently, the OFFICIAL PAPER appears at least once per week and is made up of five parts:
- Part I – the laws, decisions of the parliament, decrees by the Republic of Moldova’s president, acts of the Constitutional Court and Court of Accounts, international acts and reports of the Human Rights Centre;
- Part II – the normative decisions and instructions of the government;
- Part III – the normative acts of the competent central bodies of public administration and the National Bank of Moldova;
- Part IV – information on the registration, suspension and ceasing of the activity of parties, other social and political organisations and public organisations, as well as of economic agents, information on the enforcement of the procedure of bankruptcy of enterprises and organisations, according to the law;
- Part V – applications for acquiring or renunciation of the Republic of Moldova’s citizenship, announcements on losses of acts certifying the right of property, marital status, profession and education, as well as the loss of the employee identification card, etc.
Ever since the starting of its publication by the Moldpres State News Agency, the OFFICIAL PAPER has proved a true trustworthiness and an incontestable work, due to the high level of professionalism, efficiency and tenacity of the editorial staff’s activity.
The OFFICIAL PAPER OF THE REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA is a legally protected product and gives MOLDPRES the right to authorise only the subscribers to reproduce or create other derived products, under the subscription contract, with their obligation to use this product within the limits provided for in the contract, not to distort its content and to compulsorily mention the source OFFICIAL PAPER OF THE REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA.
Tel: (+373 22) 23 34 39
Fax: (+373 22) 23 44 41